State of the Art Technology: Dramatic, Trusted Results
ClearLift™, formerly known as Pixel Q-Switch, is a virtually painless, non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing. Using 1064 Q-Switched laser technology, patients are enjoying fast, comfortable treatments with visible results and no downtime.
An Alternative to Traditional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Alma’s technology delivers a controlled dermal wound without harming the overlying epidermis. Therefore, all stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
Because ClearLift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
ClearLift offers many advantages:
- Fast and Easy to Use – Treatments in as little as 20 minutes
- Virtually Painless
- No post-treatment down time
- Visible improvement in skin appearance in as little as one treatment*
- Versatile – the 1064 nm Q-Switched module is also indicated for tattoo removal, pigmented and vascular lesions, nail fungus and more
- The Q-Switched module in indicated for use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI)
Now with Depth Control
Now you can choose the right tip for your patient
ClearLift 4D allows providers to maintain the height you want for the treatment depending on the skin type or area being treated.
For the face, neck and decollete
Variable dip depths can also be used for combination of work on the same area for optimal results.
One thought on “Alma Laser/ClearLift”
Hi there, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse
every one is sharing facts, that’s actually good, keep up writing.