What Is Permanent Cosmetics?
Permanent Cosmetics is the process of implanting pigments into the upper layers of the skin for long lasting beauty or camouflage.
How Long Does Permanent Cosmetics Last?
Due to the soft natural pigments used, your procedure should last two to four years, at which time you can choose to have it retouched or let it gently fade away. Touch up can be done at anytime to enhance the procedure.
What Procedures Can Be Done With Permanent Cosmetics?
- Lip Liner/ Extension
- Full Lip Color
- Eyelash Enhancement
- Permanent Cosmetic Corrections
- Beauty Marks
- Bald Spots
- Scar Camouflage
Who Should Get Permanent Cosmetics?
- Women who want to wake up beautiful and look their best all day.
- Women with allergies to conventional cosmetics.
- Those with poor hand/ eye control.
- Swimmers/ athletes/ women too busy to re-apply make-up several times a day.
- Individuals with facial scars/ flaws or asymmetry.
- Those who need corrections done from past Permanent Cosmetic Procedures.
- Those with scars or bald spots from burns, laser or plastic surgery, etc.
How Long Does A Permanent Cosmetic Procedure Take?
The procedure usually involves two office visits:
- PROCEDURE- This takes about 1 to 2 hours
- TOUCH-UP – This is recommended 3 to 4 weeks after your initial procedure. This is suggested so that we may see how well the color took. Usually, a minor reinforcement is all that is needed and will just add to the longevity and beauty of your Permanent Procedure.
Will I Still Be Able To Wear Fashion Cosmetic Colors?
Liliana’s Permanent Cosmetics are designed to give the appearance of natural beauty. Fashion colors can easily be worn in addition to your Permanent Cosmetics.
How Much Discomfort Will I Experience During My Procedure?
Liliana uses the latest “state of the art” topical anesthetics to minimize any discomfort levels that you may experience during your procedure. Regular block anesthesia can be given by our doctor.
How Do I Know If Permanent Cosmetics Is Right For Me?
The staff at Lilana’s Permanent Cosmetics will be happy to answer all of your questions courteously and discretely at your initial consultation which is free.